[OSList] My Journey with Open Space and Genuine Contact // Podcast GC 2020

Anna Caroline Türk annacaroline at truthcircles.com
Mon Jan 6 09:42:37 PST 2020

Dear Birgitt, Michael, Harrison!

Oh yes!!!!

I am so grateful for the crazy privilege of my life of learning from and
with so dedicated practitioners, teachers, human beings.
And all just because I small coincidences - like changing school for the
5th time....

Now, in reverse I know it had to be that way - so I could be here today!
Because at that school Michael facilitated an Open Space for class
representatives - only that year - and for some reasons I was there?!!!!

AMAZING!

I love life!

much Love
Anna Caroline