[OSList] Quite a few questions about Sponsors, empathy and a safe open space for all it’s participants

שגית רוסו יצחקי sagit.r.itzhaki at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 06:25:44 PST 2020

Dear Anna Caroline,

Thanks for sharing this inspiring video!
I could really feel the level of openness and sharing and the connection
that was created between you all.
For me, this is really a good example of an open space held with empathy.
Of course, I agree with your distinction about the difference between
demanding empathy from participants and empathetic intent of the
facilitation team.
It is a dance! :)
And paying attention to preparing myself for this dance a very
important step.

All the best,
Sagit

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 6 בינו׳ 2020 ב-14:54 מאת ‪Anna Caroline Türk‬‏ <‪
annacaroline at truthcircles.com‬‏>:‬