[OSList] My Journey with Open Space and Genuine Contact // Podcast GC 2020

Anna Caroline Türk annacaroline at truthcircles.com
Mon Jan 6 05:07:37 PST 2020

Dear Open Space friends!

I am proud :) I am hosting the Genuine Contact way of working Podcast in
2020 - together with my colleague Doris Gottlieb.

In this first episode I share my story of how I met Open Space Technology
and later Genuine Contact. You can hear the episode here:
https://genuinecontact.net/podcast/

In the following month we are interviewing members of our network and ask
them how the Open Space principles and Genuine Contact beliefs and tools
have supported them in their life and work as leaders, consultants,
parents, lovers, friends... If you are curious, just sign up for the GC
newsletter and receive news about new podcasts.

I hope you enjoy it.

much Love
Anna Caroline

*  Anna Caroline Türk*