[OSList] open space university

christopher macrae chris.macrae at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 2 15:01:33 PST 2020

do you know a university anywhere in the world whose top decision maker has appointed an open space facilitator among the 5 people she or he spends most time and money with?
for example if even one hong kong or paris university had done this would either city have been paralysed by the mass assumption that you have to take over the streets for 30 or 180 days to change the system
in new york on monday morning i am talking to the only university president i unconditionally admireyeah i have been looking for 25 years- in many wrong places - i have helped interview 100 in usa all are concerned with profiteering however much they increase student debt -sadly the hbuc the mostLAW OF 2 FEETplease dont reply to this thread- ie please title a new one- if you dont have an answer to my question but want to promote something that you think is related to what you sell
may i give you an acid test - in case we translate 2 feet differently - the first time i had lunch with HO - he told me a story -sorry (he can of course e-edit my old grey cells)
within 12 months of innovation open space in 1984 he had a luncheon with some top people responsible for higher education in usa- he explained how open space could help students - the commander on chief if us education said - if you are right 95% of how we spend student time is wasted - go away
his assistant said no 99& would be wasted - go away
36 years imprisoning 100% of american youth's scholarhip time in the opposite of open space scares me almost as much as the likelihood that trump will be re-elected- as atheist of all major ;political parties this is not intended as a political analysis just a species survival one
thank you chris.macrae at yahoo.co.uk text whatsapp we chat +1 240 316 8157 - living in the most youth destructive city - washington dc alibrac.com
- i am just a diaspora scot - 5 generations of my family tree have lived in over 100 nations other than scotland - i dont get nationalism but that is my ignorance