[OSList] Limiting Beliefs practice for dialogue practitioners - January 28th +

Caitlin Frost caitlin.frost at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 14:23:41 PST 2020

Hi friends.
As a long time OS practitioner I have also had a strong interest in the
personal practice that supports us to deeply embody the principles of OS as
facilitators, participants and human beings. True acceptance of "whoever
shows up as the right people" and "whatever happens is the only thing that
could have happened" is a life practice. Holding, rather than controlling,
space, also takes deep personal practice. As is the feeling of full freedom
to use our voices, post what we care about, stay with the uncertainty and
discomfort and use the Law of Mobility.

the most powerful practice I have found over the years to stretch and grow
my capacity in these areas is working with limiting beliefs as a way to
shift patterns of thinking, feeling and acting to be more conscious,
courageous and present as both a host and participant in meaningful
dialogue. For the past 19 years I have been working with (and teaching)
practices for identifying and inquiring into Limiting Beliefs (which I have
adapted from The Work of Byron Katie) as a way to gain insight and shift
limiting patterns that come from attachment to outcome, fears, bias and
assumptions that can cause us humans to be reactive, avoidant, or
controlling, even when our intentions are good. It is also a powerful
practice to know and grow myself and my capacity for uncertainty and
complexity of life, relationships, and collaborative work.

I am excited to offer this 4 week online course with Beehive productions to
share and practice together using these powerful practices and exercises.

Timing is set to be accessible in most parts of the globe and the course
can be attended live or by recording. .
Join me if you are interested and please share if you know others who might
benefit.
Information and video here:
https://www.beehive-productions.net/course/transforming-limiting-beliefs/
<https://www.beehive-productions.net/course/transforming-limiting-beliefs/?fbclid=IwAR0qZef8TBjVzzBLG55SdNWRZl-gzWdYW2JL_Qsa43LbgbVVkPZxdqI9f38>

Sincerely,
Caitlin Frost
--
*UPCOMING Retreats <http://www.caitlinfrost.ca/> Transforming Limiting
Beliefs and The Work*

   - Online course for collaborators and change makers starts in January
   - One day introduction to The Work, North Vancouver, January 25th
   - Getting Un-Stuck with The Work - Retreat, Bowen Island BC, March
   - Leadership Mind - 8 month small group coaching intensive. Next cohort
   2020

*Working in Complexity: Inside and Out NEW PROGRAM June 2019*
*registration coming soon!*

*Art of Hosting Participatory Leadership 2019 *

   - *Bowen Island (near Vancouver)  *November 10-13
   <http://aohbowenisland.weebly.com/>

CAITLIN FROST
Coaching and Facilitation
Certified Facilitator - The Work of Byron Katie
Principal, Harvest Moon  Consultants.
www.caitlinfrost.ca