[OSList] From Open Space to objectives and key results (OKRs)?

Jake Yeager jacob.yeager at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 15:59:05 PST 2020

Reviewing again this article
<https://www.openspaceworld.org/files/tmnfiles/choosingopenspace(Bolton).html>
by Diane Blair. She mentions two critical success factors for Open Space.
One is that the sponsor does not have "pre-set outcomes." Would generating
OKRs be considered a pre-set outcome you think?

When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
you will be free of problems.
 - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>