[OSList] From Open Space to objectives and key results (OKRs)?

R Chaffe rchaffe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 07:24:07 PST 2020

The sponsor must be quite clear as to the level of delegation they are willing to give to the participants. Then as Rolf says, you must choose if Open Space technology is the correct process.  You may operate out of an Open Space mind set!

Under promise and over deliver.  Never try to contradict what the sponsor requires, this well men you advise them that you are not the best person for the task required. Not an easy call to make when you think you need the work.  In the longer term you are so much stronger and you will attract the best clients, this is where the rubber meets the road.

Regards
Rob