[OSList] From Open Space to objectives and key results (OKRs)?

Rolf F. Katzenberger rolf.katzenberger at gmx.net
Wed Feb 5 02:16:08 PST 2020

Hi Jake:

Given the amount of control desired by the sponsor, and your playing
with Liberating Structures , are you sure that Open Space is the most
appropriate format for the desired outcome? I might be wrong: it looks
like a regular workshop, designed around a suitable LS string, might
work better here.

An Open Space does not impose that amount of control on the
participants, neither with respect to sessions, nor with handling
outcomes in the way you have described. Trying to add this type of
control might cause a bit of dissatisfaction with people who know what
an Open Space really is, IMHO.

Greetings,
Rolf

https://www.pragmatic-teams.com | https://www.pragmatic-teams.de