[OSList] April 22, 2020 Earth Day +50 Goes Virtual

Tony Budak tonybudak at tbmw.org
Fri Apr 24 23:31:29 PDT 2020

[KKTBN] Reminder - Saturday. 11am EST, April 25, '20: TimeBank Mahoning
Watershed is hosting scheduled interactive video discussions where you
co-create an agenda of topics in real-time on themes and questions that
matter to you.

  *
    Why:We believe that the role of leaders today is changing from
    heroes to hosts.
  *
    How:We are hosting conversations for leaders to listen, learn, and lead.
  *
    What:Our purpose is to host safe harbors of thoughtful conversations
    where people develop both the clarity and commitment to lead.

We hope you’ll join us on Saturday, 11:00 A.M. EST, April 25, 2020, at a
Watershed & Garden Conversation.https://mahoning.qiqochat.com/gardens
Please pass this invite to your colleagues.