[OSList] Mahoning Watershed Garden Conversations

Tony Budak tonybudak at tbmw.org
Sun Apr 12 00:10:09 PDT 2020

I'm very Happy, super learning exchange took place! Five gathered to
blather, lasted almost two hours, three others had Zoom issues, so they
left after failed attempts.

Thanks again for creating our tomorrows,
<https://pickatime.acuityscheduling.com/>
Tony Budak,
Convener at TimeBank Mahoning Watershed <http://tbmw.org/>