[OSList] Mahoning Watershed Garden Conversations

Tony Budak tonybudak at tbmw.org
Fri Apr 10 14:09:17 PDT 2020

Hi There, Welcome to conversations at a virtual garden habitat. TimeBank
Mahoning Watershed is hosting scheduled interactive
discussions  under a theme concept and no specific topic agenda.

  * Why: We believe that the role of leaders today is changing from
    heroes to hosts.

  * How: We are hosting conversations for leaders to listen, learn, and
    lead.

  * What: Our purpose is to host safe harbors of thoughtful conversations
    where people develop both the clarity and commitment to lead.

If you're like me and not keen on typing, TBMW & Qiqo co-created
*Mahoning Watershed Garden Conversations* a website that provides free
online web conferencing for those of us interested in talking about
ideas. The site, based on learning visits to Natural Habitats or
Gardens, is a new take on the old chat room model and is available 24/7.
The Watershed with it's Gardens is relaxing and stress free. You can use
this site for communicating with the public or each other about ideas
that matter

So let's chat up each other. Keep in mind the URL landing page, Mahoning
_Watershed and Qiqo _account runs _concurrently_ with your _Zoom_
account*(on two separate TABS)*. This allows Drop ins and Guests with
open agendas or Topics meet at the Watershed and Gardens.

When a two some or three some wish to deeply explore a topic Guests
simply decide where to meet and click move i.e., from the Watershed to a
chosen Garden. Then close Zoom and reopen a new Zoom in that Garden and
continue chat on your focused topic.

**Tony Budak will co-host a Garden Conversation tomorrow Saturday, April
11, 2020 at 11:00 A.M. EST. Simply CLICK the following: *Mahoning
Watershed Garden Conversations* at https://mahoning.qiqochat.com/
<https://tbmw.mx-router-i.com/c/v41zz9/a3ukhb-3/jplvryjkvdg>

Can't wait to hear from you. Best Wishes

TonyBudak at TBMW.org <mailto:TonyBudak at TBMW.org>
330 716-2722
P.S. TBMW's message being that “if you help build the collective
capacity of your Learning Network, your Learning Network will help the
development of your individual capacity”. Unpaid work, meeting, learning
and labor time are eligible for spendable points as exchangeable Time
Credits to those that join the Network at *www.tbmw.org
<http://www.tbmw.org/>*