[OSList] Organizational Open Space and Agile Software Development

Ron Quartel rquartel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 09:43:23 PDT 2019

Love it Jake!

Have you had a look at Fluid Scaling Technology for Agile (aka FAST Agile)?
http://fluidscaling.tech

It is an ongoing experiment in using Open Space Technology as the basis for
an agile process. We ran it for two years at a large health insurance
company here in the Pacific Northwest. I learned a lot and the
emergence/evolution process started there. Still ongoing and I consider it
to be in minimal viable state currently. OK I might be biased, but I prefer
FAST to Scrum and I indeed created it to solve some of the issues that
repeatedly happen in scrum to avoid the regression to the mean of flaccid
agile.

Ron Quartel

*Twitter*: https://twitter.com/ronquartel
*LinkedIn*: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rquartel

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 4:50 PM Jake Yeager via OSList <