[OSList] Open Space for...improvement. IN BERLIN

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Fri Sep 20 09:57:36 PDT 2019

Greetings to each this fine day,

We have something brewing in Berlin, and worldwide. Here I share it with you, and cordially invite you to investigate....

Warmly,
-Daniel

Opening Space...for LASTING Improvement

You go to conferences.

The reality is: there is a sudden increase in conferences.   Your options have never been wider, or more varied.

But where can you best invest your valuable time & attention? And *what issues really matter* now?

AND: which conferences are *intentionally addressing the key issues* that YOU really care about?

In Berlin, we are offering a conference with real purpose.   By are addressing what REALLY MATTERS, which is:  *What actually works.*

And what works is Invitation-Based Change, or IBC.   IBC is about ENGAGING PEOPLE in the change.  Instead of beating them over the head with it!  (We are noticing that this does not actually work...)

Also, we are teaching Inviting Leadership:

That style of leading, inspired by OPEN SPACE, which seeks to DEVELOP emerging leaders to champion the change. By inviting them in.

This is a leadership style that favors WHOLE GROUP PROCESS as a primary method of change.

THE conference & learning-event on ALL of this, is coming up on 19 November in Berlin.

You also get deep-dive, whole-day classes (before & after the event) from notable teachers in each of the domains taught.

You'll also FIND THE OTHERS who are *also* sensing real movement, now, in a new direction:

In the direction of Open patterns, Open practices and Open ideas.  In the direction of: OPEN SPACE

The event's capacity is limited to 100 participants. We hope to see you there!

THE OPEN LEADERSHIP SYMPOSIUM: BERLIN 19 November

https://openleadershipnetwork.com/events/2019-berlin/

If you are sensing the movement towards Open patterns, Berlin is the place!

Here are a few more links you might want to investigate that pertain to this event, and the wider Open movement  that is now brewing....

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/opening-space-improvement-daniel-mezick/

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6577891855055241216/

With warm regards once again, from my undisclosed location in sunny North Guilford, Connecticut USA,

-Daniel

Daniel Mezick
Phone: 203 915 7248
Bio & Contact Info: http://www.DanielMezick.com <http://www.danielmezick.com/>
Latest Book: http://www.InvitingLeadership.com <http://www.invitingleadership.com/>

Business Agility Leadership event November 19: BERLIN GERMANY
The Open Leadership Symposium <https://openleadershipnetwork.com/events/2019-berlin/>