[OSList] for you, what most honors the Ineffable Spirit of OST?

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Tue Sep 17 17:47:42 PDT 2019

Hi Rob,

I'm curious about how the words "Right" in what I listed, which are part of
the way I've usually seen the 5 principles delivered, as being judgemental.
They were not a part of what I thought I was offering, yet that seemed to
be most potent in what came through. For me the words "Whoever comes is the
right people" is less about judgement, and more like the word "right" in
Right Livelihood.

Yet getting beyond judgement is certainly an important part of my practice,
as respect is for you. How might I have written it so it wasn't the first
thing you thought?

I'm very grateful for your reply and I offer you my respect and gratitude
for your description of how respect is your practice. I deeply value
respect and I honor your practice.

Harold

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 5:50 PM R Chaffe via OSList <