[OSList] for you, what most honors the Ineffable Spirit of OST?

R Chaffe rchaffe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 16:50:04 PDT 2019

Harold,
You use the prefix “right” I struggle with the implied judgement.  That is, if I had to explain “right” what that might be?  I .think it is also a reflective observation “the right people came”. The implication could be that those who were ready to take on the challenges generated at the gathering.

For me I think from the very first step to create an event the “thing that most honours the ineffable spirit of OST is respect.  This is something I can implement, practice and acknowledge without being trapped into judgmental descriptives.  Yes, respect also implies judgement the main difference  is I can practice respect.  Unconditional  respect leads to the most powerful elements of Peace, Hope, Empowerment and Love.

Regards
Rob