[OSList] OST for Org Design? - Hugh Huntington?

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Fri Sep 13 17:18:05 PDT 2019

Hi Jake,
Hugh Huntington moved to Marshall, NC and can be found via a search on
facebook. I don't have other contact info for him as I lost touch over the
years although thanks to fb we are 'friends'. It was great to see his name
pop up in your mail, and great to see you referring to Tales of Open Space.

Birgitt

*Birgitt Williams*
*Supporting Next Level Leadership "Leading So People Will Lead"*
Author, Senior Consultant, President Dalar International Consultancy, Inc
<http://www.dalarinternational.com/>
Founder Genuine Contact Program
<http://www.dalarinternational.com/genuine-contact>
Co-owner Genuine Contact Group, LLC
<https://genuinecontact.net/about/co-owners/>
Founder Extraordinary Leadership Network
<http://www.extraordinaryleadershipnetwork.com/>

*Learn with us for your skill and capacity development for leading and
working in the new leadership paradigm "Leading So People Will Lead"*

Upcoming learning module: Working with Open Space Technology
<https://www.dalarinternational.com/curriculum/open-space-technology/>.
Three different learning options to learn a process for facilitating
meetings that engage the people. Self-Study + One-to-One Mentoring +
Mentoring Circle; Self-Study + Real-Time Workshop + Mentoring Circle;
and Self-Study
+ Real-Time Workshop + One-to-One Mentoring + Mentoring Circle with real
time workshop dates three consecutive Fridays from 9am to 12:30pm EST on
October 18, 25, and November 1st.

PO Box 19373, Raleigh, NC, USA 27613
Phone: 01-919-522-7750

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 8:04 PM Jake Yeager via OSList <