[OSList] OST for Org Design? - Hugh Huntington?

Jake Yeager jacob.yeager at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 17:03:51 PDT 2019

Hi lovely friends,

I am exploring using OST for redesigning a 4,000-person department in my
firm. Does anyone know of a case study in which OST was used for
organizational design? I checked Tales from Open Space and OpenSpaceWorld,
but didn't see anything.

Also, does anyone have contact info for Hugh Huntington? The phone number
he provided for Tales from Open Space is inactive. I'd love to speak with
him about his case study from the book.

Thanks ahead of time!

All the best,
Jake

When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
you will be free of problems.
 - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>