[OSList] A proposal for many worlwide OST events on "Climate Change and the Future of Earth"

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 05:45:18 PDT 2019

Hi, sorry for sending the message to the whole list.
I was trying to send the info just to HO, as I didn´t know it had got the
list the first time, Oct 2th.
As this one is not really a message about OST, I´ll continue the
conversation out of the list with whoever is interested.

Have a nice day!
Eleder

Hau idatzi du Eleder_BuM (eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com) erabiltzaileak (2019
urr. 23, az. (14:31)):