[OSList] A proposal for many worlwide OST events on "Climate Change and the Future of Earth"

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 05:31:10 PDT 2019

Hi Harrison, how arre you doing?

As you were mentioning* "that marvelous lady from Sweden"* referring, I
suppose Greta Thunberg,
may I invite you to read this long and well documented writing that
explains
a big manufacturing around her
<http://www.theartofannihilation.com/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-political-economy-of-the-non-profit-industrial-complex/>
and all this story, intended to get private profit
along with damaging still more the planet and most of humanity.

I sent it some weeks ago to the list responding to this thread,
nobody said nothing about it, and I was daring it didn´t even get you all.

Any view on it?

Big hug from Bilbao, and enjoy Wosonos, I´ll have all of you in my mind,

Eleder

Hau idatzi du Harrison Owen via OSList (oslist at lists.openspacetech.org)
erabiltzaileak (2019 urr. 1, ar. (21:29)):