[OSList] Video?

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Tue Oct 15 13:55:01 PDT 2019

Koos is right.

And actually, our mailman software does not let large emails through. Even
emailing photos endangers the OSList being labeled a spam site.

Please use YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, Box, or any number of free file
hosting platforms and then mail the link.

Then it won’t clog up email a thousand email inboxes, and only those opt to
click the link do the megabyte/gigabyte download, so the OSList won’t be
blamed.

Cheers,
Harold

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 4:44 PM Koos de Heer via OSList <