[OSList] Video?

Koos de Heer koos at auryn.nl
Tue Oct 15 13:44:29 PDT 2019

Generally, it is considered good internet practice to not send large files to a mailing list, but a link.I am also very curious, so I hope the uploading works.Met vriendelijke groet,Koos de Heer
-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------Van: Jeff Aitken via OSList <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> Datum: 15-10-19  21:46  (GMT+01:00) Aan: World wide Open Space Technology email list <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> Cc: Jeff Aitken <r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com> Onderwerp: Re: [OSList] Video? Hey Phelim. No expert here, but a link seems wise. Can't wait to see it!JeffYelamu (San Francisco)On Tue, Oct 15, 2019, 10:29 AM Phelim McDermott via OSList <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> wrote:If I send a video in an email to the OSList will people be able to see it? Or do I need to upload it to something like Vimeo and send a link?

Asking for a friend?

Best regards,

Phelim
Past archives can be viewed here: http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org