[OSList] A proposal for many worlwide OST events on "Climate Change and the Future of Earth"

Dr. Christian Kemper kemper.christian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 02:41:17 PDT 2019

Dear Artur, dear all,

last weekend Karolina Iwa and I facilitated two open spaces during the
Climate Camp of Extinction Rebellion right at the German Bundestag and
the Kanzler*innenamt in Berlin.

The theme was: How to develop and realize a green (new deal for) Europe
and the globe?

Please find attached a few pix.

And as always: We need more open space! The participants said that this
way of working builds bridges between all the different actors in the
climate scene and to the outside world.

Best

Christian

--

Dr. Christian Kemper | inbetweener | Prinz-Albert-Straße 73 | D-53113
Bonn |