[OSList] A proposal for many worlwide OST events on "Climate Change and the Future of Earth"

Jamie Colston jamiecolston at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 12 06:49:36 PDT 2019

Hi Artur,

Shall I share this on the Art of Hosting global chat as I know there will
be some people on that list who would be up for this to?
When is the next is hotline with this on the agenda?
Thanks and look forward to meeting you online

Jamie

On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 at 14:47, Tony Budak via OSList <

> Dear Friends,
>
> Yes, shall we Open Space adapting to the climate tragedy;
> https://deepadaptation.ning.com/
>
> Thanks for co-creating our tomorrows,
> Tony Budak
> On 9/29/2019 2:06 PM, Artur Silva via OSList wrote:
>
> Dear friends,
>
> I reckon many remember that Harrison and many friends have been doing for
> years a set of OST events under the theme "Open Space for Peace and High
> Performance".
>
> You also know that the current UN Secretary-General, the Portuguese
> António Guterres (who happens to have been my companion in high school and
> at the University), recently convened a UN climate summit.
>
> You, my friends, do not ignore too the dramatic situation of the climate
> and the Earth, nor that our children and grand children may not have a
> planet to live in, as, at least for the moment, there is no other planet
> with the necessary conditions for life...
>
> Today, in a private mail exchange, it occurred to me to challenge you,
> based on what HO once did: to do, all over the world where there are
> facilitators, public OST sessions on climate change and what needs to be
> done to alleviate the problems.
>
> Each of us will know better, in every concrete situation, who to invite
> and what concrete goals to make explicit (or not).
>
> What do you think of my suggestion?
>
> Stay safe
>
> Artur

> Past archives can be viewed here:

Jamie Colston
Facilitator, Catalyst & Parent

M: 07909 442006
E: jamie at jamiecolston.com
W: www.jamiecolston.com
Linked In: Jamie Colston

Every Friday
12-2pm Kingsmead Square, Bath
Free Listening Project inspired by www.urbanconfessional.org
Join me

“If we take care of People and Nature, then the economy will take care of
itself” Satish Kumar