[OSList] Urgency criterion?

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 07:48:04 PDT 2019

As a rule, the more urgent the necessity and the better more that it is understood and shared by the participants, the more successful the meeting is. This is true of any participatory process and it’s why I spend about three quarters of my time working with clients on invitation. Invest in the invitation and the process looks after itself.

Chris.

CHRIS CORRIGAN
www.chriscorrigan.com