[OSList] Urgency criterion?

Barry Owen Barry at paretorealty.com
Thu Oct 10 07:43:39 PDT 2019

My 1st thought: Don't confuse "Important" with "urgent". I feel that
Urgency is often vague  . . . So I tend to focus more on "need for
resolution" - often one person's urgency deflects focus from determining
the real issue.

This message has been sent from my mobile device and therefore may be
somewhat wonky.

Barry Owen
Real Estate Strategist
Principal Broker & Founder
Pareto Realty, LLC
4004 Hillsboro Pike B234
Nashville, TN 37215

http://BarryOwen.us

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019, 9:32 AM Jake Yeager via OSList <