[OSList] Some Thoughts
jacob.yeager at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 16:34:23 PDT 2019
Some thoughts that might stimulate conversation:
- Open Space is not a "thing": it's a way of working. Open Space is
probably more properly a verb, such as "We're open-spacing..."
- Minimize the use of the term "Open Space": it's alien to most people,
and it reinforces the notion that it is a "thing" that you "do"
- Let an organization give this way of working it's own name if it wants
- Focus on the problems I can help an organization with and on possible
outcomes: do not focus on the process
- Discuss my fundamental beliefs with the client
1. Everyone wants to participate in creating their own future
2. All answers are within
- How to make sure you work in alignment with belief #1 (from Meg
- Everyone who cares is invited
- Everyone dialogues and connects with many others
- Everyone creates the organization's future
Have a great weekend!
All the best,
When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
you will be free of problems.
- Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OSList