[OSList] Thank You

Jake Yeager jacob.yeager at gmail.com
Wed May 8 16:26:28 PDT 2019

Hey Anna Caroline,

My responses are below:

*If the new team is there to bring a new way of working to the company - I
am curious what their their burning question would have been?*

Me too. :) There seemed to be significant energy around communication and
governance.

*And whom they would have liked to invite to the Open Space? *

They may have been interested in inviting others from their group and other
groups whom they work with. We are exploring holding a larger Open Space to
do just that.

*I am also wondering if the AVP is aware of the leadership approach s/he is
communicating implicitly, by deciding on this theme alone last minute? Is
this a definition of agile?! *

Haha, yeah I wonder! And I do not think that this is in the Agile
Manifesto. :)

*In your role as organizational development consultant, how can you support
the leaders of your company to reflect and adjust their leadership approach
if wanted?*

We also offer coaching services to leaders in the organization. I am also
proposing to the AVP that his group operate in "continuous" Open Space.

Hope this helps answer your questions.

Much love,
Jake

When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
you will be free of problems.
 - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>