[OSList] Thank You

Jake Yeager jacob.yeager at gmail.com
Mon May 6 16:42:23 PDT 2019

Dear Anna,

My answers to your questions are below:

What is you role in the organization?

I am an organizational development consultant.

Who invited and hosted the meeting?

The Assistant Vice President (AVP) of a department called Digital Labs. It
is a fledgling department that is bringing agile software development
techniques to my firm.

Did you engage some people in prep work to clarify the theme for the Open
Space? What was the theme?

I tried, but the AVP ended up choosing the theme at the very last moment.
It worked out nonetheless. :) The theme was "Evolving Modern Engineering
Practices?"

Let me know if you have other questions. Thanks!

Much love,
Jake

When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
you will be free of problems.
 - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>