[OSList] Thank You

Harrison Owen hhowensr at gmail.com
Sat May 4 08:51:13 PDT 2019

Always fun!

ho

From: OSList [mailto:oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org] On Behalf Of Jake Yeager via OSList
Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2019 9:32 AM
To: oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Cc: Jake Yeager
Subject: [OSList] Thank You

Hi everyone,

I facilitated my first Open Space yesterday. It was a one-day event with 20 engineers from my organization. The participants really enjoyed it and found it useful.

Thank you to everyone on the OS List for answering my questions. Also, thank you to Harrison for writing the User's Guide, which was indispensable. You helped ensure that my first OS was successful!

Thanks again and to many more Open Spaces!

Much love,

Jake

When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and you will be free of problems.

 - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>