[OSList] Companies using OST regularly

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri May 3 05:40:02 PDT 2019

Dear Francois,

individuals have lists but I do not know of lists beyond that.

For a brief but detailed report on working with OST over a ten-year
period (2001-2011) see this ebook (it contains the report in German,
English, Polski, Francais, Espanol and Chinese)
> https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Practicing-Open-Space-Our-First-Ten-Years-E-Book

As far as I know they continued after 2011 (when I sort of retired) and
are still using it.

In case you have "Meine open space Praxis" you will find it there in
German as Chapter V, paper back
> https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Meine-open-space-Praxis

There is a data base that list about 832 events from all over the world
by about 60 facilitators
> https://openspaceworldscape.org/

If you go to
> https://openspaceworldscape.org/events?tag=&q=Michael+M+Pannwitz&commit=Search

you can see about 200 events that I deposited there.

And you will discover that some organisations used OST a number of times
in consecutive years (Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, a political foundation).
Here is the direct link to 10 events  from 2007 to 2012)
> https://openspaceworldscape.org/events?tag=&q=Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung+Berlin&commit=Search

or in a series over 6 years (once every two years for Strategic
Planning) in that case the German equivalent to NACOA (National
Association for Children of Alcoholics) (2008,2010,2012... with another
one planned for 2019 or 2020)
> https://openspaceworldscape.org/events?tag=&q=NACOA&commit=Search

The events that I facilitated are all the classic, non copyrighted
crittors straight from the book.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

PS: For those of you who want to have a look at Francois Knuchel with a
very impressive picture of him, look here
> https://www.openspaceworldmap.org/worker/francois-knuchel
He is one of the 40 os-workers in the UK part of the worldmap.

Am 03.05.2019 um 12:42 schrieb Francois Knuchel via OSList:
> Hi all.  Do we have a record somewhere of businesses and organisations
> who are using OST internally on a regular basis?  By regular I mean
> either a) as their basic mode of operation (e.g. where all major
> pan-organisational decisions are made in OST), or b) for specific
> purposes, e.g. innovation hackathon, stakeholder dialogues, change
> management, where OST is the default approach, rather than being a one-
> or two-off event.  In both cases regularly over several years.
>
> There are plenty of examples where OST has been applied but on a one-off
> basis, i.e. where OST is the exception rather than the rule.  I’m
> looking for those organisations where OST (or similar, i.e. a
> contextualised form of OST) is the default mode.  Is there such a
> record, has someone compiled such a list, do we know of such an archive?
> (Do they even exist?)
>
> If not, then I’ll be happy to initiate one, but I don’t want to reinvent
> the wheel (one thing less to do), so if something already exists I’d
> appreciate hearing about it.  Please let us know.  Many thanks.
>
> *François Knuchel*
>
> M:  07729371915
>
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/fknuchel/
>
> https://twitter.com/f12uk
>
> <http://open2flow.co.uk/>
>
> fk at open2flow.co.uk <mailto:fk at open2flow.co.uk>
>

> <http://caterfly.co.uk/>
>
> francois at caterfly.co.uk <mailto:francois at caterfly.co.uk>

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 477 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation