[OSList] seeking a good workshop venue in Paris for June 2019

christine koehler chris.alice.koehler at gmail.com
Fri May 3 00:54:42 PDT 2019

Dear Andrea

Catching up once in a while this email list, I am discovering your email today.
There are so many good venues in Paris, it’s difficult to orient you like this.
If you still have a question about Paris - I bet you solved that one-, maybe I can help. Just drop an email and we’ll find time to chat

Best regards
Christine, from Paris