[OSList] WOSonOS 2019 registrations open

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Sun Jun 30 18:30:33 PDT 2019

Dear Open Space Family,

The World Open Space on Open Space 2019 registration page is live and
ready to receive registrations.

https://osius.org/wosonos2019

Many thanks to all the Open Space Institute board members, emeritus
members and friends who helped scout facilities, lodging options, for
developing artwork, and for the many people who helped us fashion the
theme of...

¿Honoring the Ineffable Spirit of Open Space Technology?

We say more about the theme on the website. It seems impossible to
capture the spirit behind Open Space Technology in words, thus the word
ineffable. Which means utterly indescribable. So the upside-down
question mark we stole from the Spanish is intended to especially
emphasize the inquiry about honoring that spirit.

Please feel free to send any questions to info at osius.org, to me, or to
any board member you know. We hope to see many of you there.

     Regards,
     Harold

--
Harold Shinsato