[OSList] Orgs that Failed to Implement Self-Organization?

David Osborne dosborne at change-fusion.com
Fri Jun 21 06:41:20 PDT 2019

PS - I love the real case examples many thanks.

David

*David R. Osborne*
Organization and Leadership Development

6402 Arlington Blvd., Suite 1120, Falls Church, VA 22042
703-939-1777   |   dosborne at change-fusion.com   |   change-fusion.com

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 6:39 AM Daniel Mezick via OSList <