[OSList] Message for Eric re Hawaii

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 08:32:53 PDT 2019

Dear Romy and you others on the LIST,

now that the geography has been put in order again, here is the www for
the work John Engle does in Haiti
> https://haitipartners.org/

In the earlier days of Haiti Partners, John attended WOSonOSes several
times and had folks from Haiti attend, too. In the meantime loads of
folks from Haiti "trained" in ost... all of that was woven into the
community development and educational projects in Haiti.

Have a look at their website, its an example of what happens in one of
the poorest countries of the world, permanently stricken with natural
disasters and political turmoil.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

PS: Romy: I often remember the "ost-training" I attended in Roffey Park
that you and the Man with the Hat gave, back in 1996. It was my first
encounter with ost at age 56 then. It did revolutionize my working life
and more... and keeps on doing so as I keep enchanting myself with the
forces of selforganisation. Hugs,mmp.

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 484 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation