[OSList] Message for Eric re Hawaii

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 00:08:12 PDT 2019

It is exactly 5395 miles / 8682 km... no problem for Romy who walked to
the North Pole...
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 484 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation