[OSList] number of breakout groups

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Wed Jun 5 09:00:17 PDT 2019

My rule of thumb is that smaller groups, say under 25, plan for half of people to post a session. In the middle, say 25-200, plan on 1/3 of people posting sessions and over that, about 20% will post sessions.

I recall a spreadsheet on how to determine room size and how many concentric circles depending on numbers. Koos de Heer posted this in 2003: http://www.auryn.nl/eng/requirements.html <http://www.auryn.nl/eng/requirements.html>

Peggy

________________________________
Peggy Holman
Co-founder