[OSList] number of breakout groups

Harrison Owen hhowensr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 08:37:02 PDT 2019

And then there was the time when Michael Pannwitz and I had 2108 participants… And I think we ended up with 175 Groups. We grossly under-estimated (75) – but fortunately you can add groups as  many as you need. The People are always right, and they will claim the space they need. Facilitators are only guessing – and then just get out of the way J

Harrison