[OSList] "Fall in Love with Selling" challenge

Marai Kiele genuine-contact at joyful-together.com
Wed Jul 24 14:16:33 PDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

Maybe this sounds familiar?

I have had an ambivalent relationship with „selling“ for most of my life.
At the same time I have a desire for my services and perspectives and contribution to be „bought“ by others.
But I often shied away from offering them, not knowing how to do it in a way that was in integrity with my values.

When I met Vie Davis and learned about her perspective on selling, my view changed thoroughly.

That’s why I am choosing to forward an opportunity to you:

The invitation to participate in a free 8-day challenge to explore a different way of looking at „selling“.

No, I don’t get any referral benefits.
This is just me desiring to help that great work by good people is being „sold“ well.
In integrity and satisfying for all involved.

Starting next week I will review the challenge myself to go even deeper in my learning.

Greetings,
Marai

https://about.me/maraikiele

Hey Marai,

This is a quick hello and announcement that I am planning another "Fall in Love with Selling" challenge which is scheduled to start on July 31st.

If you took this challenge previously and it rocked your world in any way (aka benefited you), I humbly ask if you could help spread the word in your circles and share with people you feel it might benefit. I would so appreciate your help this way!
Here is a link to the intro video and sign up:
https://www.viedavis.com/challenge/ <https://viedavis.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=48bff34b9b4dca73a05dc7b60&id=57037424f2&e=4e3f047473>

Also if you originally signed up for the challenge, but life got in the way (oh life!).... now is another lovely opportunity to go on this journey. :)

And of course, anyone can come along for a second (or third) round!

I do have an intimate group program I now offer at the close of the challenge called  "The Metaphysics of Selling" <https://viedavis.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=48bff34b9b4dca73a05dc7b60&id=df2eb0c37a&e=4e3f047473>  as well an ongoing "Selling From Your Heart" support community that grew as a natural extension after offering this program.

The "Fall in Love with Selling" challenge IS a pre-requisite for taking this course as it is truly the foundation for everything I teach. Not just fluff to lure you in ... But a whole entree unto itself. :)

My mission is to create a dialogue and a movement around bringing sanity, heart, alignment and healing to the world of selling and business. These offerings are a few of the ways I am doing this.

Big thanks for everything YOU do to make this world better.

I appreciate you and am grateful you are in my life.

Love,
Vie

PS. Here's the challenge link again: https://www.viedavis.com/challenge/ <https://viedavis.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=48bff34b9b4dca73a05dc7b60&id=1954cfa699&e=4e3f047473>