[OSList] WOSonOS 2005 Nova Scotia - do you remember

Marai Kiele genuine-contact at joyful-together.com
Tue Jul 16 16:38:40 PDT 2019

Thank you for this description, Peggy,

And for enlightening me on what you brought into that Closing Circle, without naming it.

So a wish of mine had been fulfilled, and I never knew!

I had discovered Bohm Dialogue in 2004, after several OSTs the year before. In more „normal“ OST’s I found that sometimes the conversation was too mental and linear for me, and too little listening took place. So I was interested in ways of going deeper. His book opened up new possibilities and touched me deeply. Yet I couldn’t find anyone close by who actually used it. I had a strong wish of participating in such a Dialogue. Now, 14 years later, I learn that I actually did. Big smile over here...

Marai

PS: I appreciate your links and the document you attached.