[OSList] Change Platform / Climate Emergency / Open Space news

Martin Grimshaw martin at 2bwow.org.uk
Tue Jul 16 06:14:16 PDT 2019

Hi folks

The latest Change Platform is out, Caterfly's e-hub for everything
related to collaborative, enjoyable and effective organisations and
teams, and modern, smart approaches to transformation in companies -
this edition's theme is Climate Emergency. Link below.

There is always some Open Space related news or articles, and content
that a lot of Open Spacers will find insightful / useful - albeit with
an emphasis on workplaces and invitation-based change in orgs.

If you want us to feature something you're doing, or would like to
contribute an article / podcast / Top Tip / case study etc pleas get in
touch - LetsTalk at Caterfly.co.uk (or just hit reply to me). I won't make
a habit of sharing to this list, so subscribe (and share! - cheers!) if
you like it.

Meanwhile, just a note to say I was in Open Space in Lancaster, NW
England the other day. Such a joy, despite the heavy  topic - facing up
to the possibility of near term social / ecological collapse - and a
reminder that just opening up space to share grief and anxiety in
turbulent times, is as important as space to share ideas and plan.

Lastly, a reminder that #OpenSpaceTech works better as a Twitter hashtag
than #OpenSpace or #OST - for reasons that are obvious glancing at the
latter. Suspect that's true for all social platforms?

https://mailchi.mp/ac366fb598c8/the-change-platform-vol4-climate-emergency-summer-19

Cheers, very best wishes and very warmest regards.

Martin Grimshaw
07591 552420 (text is often best)

There's Better Ways Of Working <http://2bwow.org.uk>
a Thriving Planet <http://ThrivingPlanet.org.uk> project.
Twitter @ThrivingPlanet <http://twitter.com/ThrivingPlanet>@CaterflyOST
<http://twitter.com/CaterflyOST>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/martingrimshawbrighton>
Caterfly <http://www.caterfly.co.uk>: For smart, responsive and
collaborative workplaces
Follow our Art Of Work <http://2bwow.org.uk/artofwork/> and Smarter
Working <http://caterfly.co.uk/the-buzz/> blogs

*NEW* The Change Platform <http://caterfly.co.uk/the-change-platform/>,
a monthly-ish e-hub for co-creating brilliant workplaces.

/Tools For A Smarter Planet:/ Facilitation, organisational consultancy,
training, support for start-ups

Thriving Planet Community Interest Company is a not for profit 'Fair
Shares' social enterprise for personal, organisational and planetary
wellbeing.