[OSList] OST as a way to go in addressing climate change and other perils

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 20:51:45 PST 2019

Dear Alan,

my response to your question:

"Could bringing Open Space Technology (OST) approaches be a vital means
to address constructively the issues we face as global humanity in the
now Anthropocene with its perils and opportunities?"

is:

Yes.
Open Space Technology does reliably work for wicked isssues everywhere.
And we know how it works.
The experiment with the prerequisite ingredients is described by
practitioners such as Harrison Owen and several others in various
languages. We give it away freely.

So, what is next?

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

See:

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 473 resident Open
Space Workers in 77 countries working in a total of 148 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation