[OSList] Quotes about Politics...

Nigel Seys-Phillips nigel at fulcrum.com.sg
Fri Dec 6 21:25:11 PST 2019

Flat out brilliant ­ and such perfect timing!!!

Nigel

Nigel Seys-Phillips
Fulcrum Business Management Solution Pte Ltd
Tel: + 65 9639 2510
E-mail: nigel at fulcrum.com.sg
www.fulcrum.com.sg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify
us by return e-mail and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.
Warning. Although Fulcrum has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses or malware are present in this e-mail, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or
its attachments