[OSList] Leadership Competencies for Thriving in a Culture of Constant Change

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Thu Dec 5 16:19:13 PST 2019

Dear friends and colleagues,
I love supporting leaders who have a desire to shift their organizational
culture to value leadership in everyone, to nourish a culture of
leadership. They understand the importance of a liberating structure and a
participatory architecture to engage and support a culture of leadership.
of C
These leaders that I have had the pleasure of working with required support
in their own leadership development journey so that they felt confident in
leading an organization, in being accountable for an organization, with
such a participatory architecture.

One of the five modules I have created for self study for this specific
capacity of leadership development is Leadership Competencies for Thriving
in a Culture of Constant Change. It is one of the five main topics I go
over with leaders during our coaching/mentoring sessions for their
development of the expanded leadership capacity that they will need. You
can read a little more about this module and in fact the whole series of
the five modules at Next Level Leadership: Orientation and Readiness
<https://www.dalarinternational.com/curriculum/next-level-leadership/>s

And you guessed it. An organization that nurtures a culture of leadership
makes frequent use of Open Space Technology...and its law and principles in
the daily life of the organization.

in genuine contact,
Birgitt

*Birgitt Williams*
*Supporting You in Developing Your Leadership*
Author,The Genuine Contact Way: Nourishing a Culture of Leadership
<http://www.genuinecontactway.com/>
Senior Consultant, President Dalar International Consultancy, Inc
<http://www.dalarinternational.com/>
Founder Genuine Contact Program
<http://www.dalarinternational.com/genuine-contact>. Co-owner Genuine
Contact Co-owners Group, I <https://genuinecontact.net/about/co-owners/>nc

*Learn with us for your skill and capacity development for leading and
working in the new leadership paradigm "Leading So People Will Lead"*

*Mentoring Circles & Mastermind Groups* | December 13, 2019 | Online
*Achieving Organizational Health & Balance* | February 21 & 28, 2020 |
Online
*Strategic Planning the Genuine Contact Way* | March 20, 27 & April 3, 2020
| Online
*Holistic Leadership Development *| April 15-20, 2020 | Waterloo, Canada
*Whole Person Process Facilitation* | April 24, May 1 & 8, 2020 | Online
*Genuine Contact Organization/Summer Academy 2020 *| July 3-10, 2020 |
Waterloo, Canada

>> Learn More & Register
<http://www.dalarinternational.com/upcoming-workshops/> for any of these
workshops here.