[OSList] Movement/Dance/Somatics/Embodiment - opening space within & without!

Rotem Ofer rotem.od at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 22:28:53 PST 2019

Hi Tricia,
 I like your question and I feel moved to follow this discussion. From my
experience - "4d's Maping" by the group as social body (Demonstrated by
Arawana in u.lab course) and group constelation, are more and more welcomed
in organizations. I find that when I offer a nonverbal way to look at the
current situation in the organization, and invite people to express their
next step in a nonverbal way, it's enable a strong and fast way to create
something new. Surprisingly, it's work great even in business corporates
cultures. From experience, It's usefull especially in a complex situations,
and adaptive problems, just like Open Space. So, I find it very interesting
chalenge to combine it with our Open space work.

All the best

Rotem Ofer

Dialogic Leadership in Organizations
972-544612617
Israel

בתאריך יום ה׳, 5 בדצמ׳ 2019, 08:05, מאת christine koehler via OSList ‏<