[OSList] Learning opportunities in the UK

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 01:33:32 PDT 2019

Dear Sue Lawson,

if its not a passion, its not a business, simply slavery and drudgery.
Happy yourself with your passion, grand.

There is a bunch of enthusiastic os-workers in the UK, exactly 38 of
them living today, maybe someone near you, have a look here
> https://www.openspaceworldmap.org/country/GB

Greetings from Berlin from a formerly not very shy facilitator in process
mmp