[OSList] Learning opportunities in the UK

Sue Lawson thnomad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 00:12:38 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,
I've been following the list for a while but this is my first post...

I'm trying to find out if the are OST learning opportunities running in the
UK.

For the past few years a friend and I have been running annual librarycamp
unconferences using bits of OST - session proposals, marketplace, the four
rules - although we're not so good at the reporting, relying on volunteer
notetakers and it's not always successful.

I'm naturally shy and not a confident facilitator. I'm not afraid to try
but I'd love to become better. My co-camper is more at ease but I want us
both to develop as facilitators.
Our camps are free and we do it as a hobby. We're librarians by day and our
themes are around improving libraries or working through challenges public
libraries face nowadays. It's not a business, more a passion.

Thanks everyone.

Sue Lawson on behalf of Librarycamp.
@shedsue

On Mon, 26 Aug 2019, 19:03 Michael M Pannwitz via OSList, <