[OSList] 30 year celebration!

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 07:47:09 PDT 2019

I'll clarify too: Harrison told me that as a storyteller he has filled his
palette with influences from around the world - but OS emerged from the two
martinis of course!

Not until afterward, in trying to understand this wonderous creation OS,
are the influences of some specific stories able to be made more clear.

Jeff