[OSList] Okay...Forget Certification then...How about Co-Creating a NEW OST ASSOCIATION? Such as...THE International Association for Peace and Human Understanding...?

Tony Budak tonybudak at tbmw.org
Tue Aug 20 08:47:26 PDT 2019

How about "Learning Networks that re-engage people into a learning
culture that is relevant to their lives, supports their aspirations and
recognizes their own inherent talents?"

Please CLICK the following to set up a meeting. All my contact info is here:
https://pickatime.acuityscheduling.com/

Thanks for creating our tomorrows,
Tony