[OSList] Okay...Forget Certification then...How about Co-Creating a NEW OST ASSOCIATION? Such as...THE International Association for Peace and Human Understanding...?

Mark Carmel markacarmel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 08:29:15 PDT 2019

1st of all thank you for everyone who gave me feedback on my big idea for
certification. It was sincerely appreciated. However I can see it was
something that did not  Resonate well.

Open space technology has clearly set the standard for the facilitation of
peace and human understanding. It is such a powerful and simple tool but
highly complex. As Harrison says..  chaos plows the fields of the mind so
that new ideas can grow... I think there is ample chaos for us to tackle
right now.

I think it is highly important for the leadership of our open space world
to make a decision now while we still have Harrison among us as a living
spirit. Because we have already set the standards why not cement the
standards and turn it into an everlasting association that could be
organized to deliver training, etc. To advance the mission of human peace
and understanding in a more organized way?

If you want to be a beautician or a mechanic or a rocket scientist or a
city manager there are associations for that .

Why not an association for open space technology practitioners to define
the standards, the ethics, code of conduct, the way that Harrison has
already articulated them, but to formalize them and help us get organized
and stay organized until we get the job done?

Respectfully submitted,
Mark Carmel