[OSList] Why CERTIFICATION makes sense considering this conversation on Mission, Vision Strategy Plans, etc.

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 02:58:05 PDT 2019

The last sentence in my email of just now was meant to say:
"Hope you AND you all enjoy a lovely Sunday."
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 487 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 142 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation